Budding screenwriters, there are still just over 2 days left to go until the deadline to enter our latest exciting competition! One lucky winner will have their TV pilot episode reviewed and critiqued by Nick Santora, who has written for/produced some of the biggest TV shows of the past two decades, including Prison Break, The Sopranos and Law & Order. Two runner-ups will also receive signed copies of the original Prison Break script.
There is no entry free, so you certainly don’t want to miss this exclusive opportunity! Community voting will decide the shortlist, and then the winner will be selected by Circalit staff reviewers. Want to be sure that your script is up to scratch before entering? Get a feedback report first.
Finally, things to remember:
- All entries are FREE
- Your submission must be a TV episode (preferably a pilot)
- Your submission must be your own original work
- Only the first 50 pages will be assessed but you are advised to aim for no more than half an hour in length (roughly 30 pages)
- T.V. pilots with franchise potential will be given preference
- The deadline is soon approaching! Good luck!
Click here to enter TODAY!